Exciting changes are being implemented for the 7th Edition and they affect all NRP Instructors. Learn more about NRP Instructor Renewal Requirements, the NRP Instructor Mentor, and the Instructor Candidate Development Process.
Highlights of new changes include
- The new Learning Management System (LMS) consolidates tasks performed in previous systems. All 7th Edition Instructor-Led Events must be scheduled within the new LMS.
- There is a new instructor development process. All eligible instructors can be Instructor Mentors.
- The new Instructor Renewal bundle includes the instructor toolkit (ITK), exam, eSim cases, Instructor Course Learning Activity, and CE credit. All instructors must purchase the Instructor Renewal bundle every two years before their renewal date to maintain active status.
Save the date for Friday, October 21, 2016 and plan to participate in the NRP Current Issues Seminar to be held in conjunction with the 2016 American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) National Conference and Exhibition (NCE) in San Francisco, CA.
Morning Plenary Lectures Include
- More about Meconium-Panel Discussion
- MR. SOPA
- What is the NRP Research Grant Program?
- NRP Research Grant Presentation: Optimal Oxygen Saturation Range During Resuscitation Following Severe Asphyxia
- Informed Consent in the DR
- Delayed Cord Clamping
- NRP and PALS Case-based Discussions
- NRP Instructor Mentor Debrief of the Debriefing
Afternoon Breakout Sessions Include
- Understanding the Guidelines and Case Demos
- NRP LMS 101 Q&A and eSim Demo
- Integrating OB and NRP Training
- Care and Management of the Premature Newborn
Please note, the NRP Current Issues Seminar is NOT an NRP Course.
The NRP provider cards you receive in the mail can be customized using the printer template for provider cards*. Please review the Instructions for the provider card template before printing, and note that use of this template is not required, and cards can be hand-written, if preferred.
* If you are using a Mac computer, the default reader does not support the template form. You may need to download Adobe Reader at http://get.adobe.com/reader.
Information on the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act of 2001.