AAP Pediatric Resident Video Challenge
Welcome to the AAP's Pediatric Resident Video Challenge. The goal of the Challenge is to develop compelling videos that will increase awareness of adolescent immunizations and model effective ways to address parental concerns. Prizes for the first ($100) and second ($50) place winners for each question will be awarded.
The questions to be addressed
in the videos include the following (one question per video):
1. Why should my daughter receive HPV vaccine?
2. Why should my son receive HPV vaccine?
3. Why should my child receive HPV vaccine at 11-12 years of age instead of later?
4. Why is it important to return for the 2nd and 3rd doses of HPV vaccine?
5. Why should my adolescent receive the Tdap vaccine?
6. Why should my adolescent receive the meningococcal vaccine?
7. Why should my adolescent receive influenza vaccine?
8. Are the adolescent vaccines safe for my adolescent?
9. Should my adolescent really get so many vaccines at one visit? Could we
prioritize some today and come back for more later?
10. How long does immunity to adolescent immunizations last?
Videos should be no more than 77 seconds. For full terms and instructions, click here
. When you are ready to submit your video, please use the form below.
Deadline: February 25 at 11:59pm CT!