Assessing and Improving a Culture of Safety in Ambulatory and Inpatient Pediatric Settings
November 11, 2008
J. Bryan Sexton, PhD
Johns Hopkins University
Marlene R. Miller, MD, MSc, FAAP
Vice Chair, Quality and Safety
Johns Hopkins Children's Center
Vice President, Quality Transformation
National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
By the end of this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the basic fundamentals of safety culture assessment and improvement.
- Review salient issues related to teamwork and teams at work.
- Apply the concepts presented to make safety culture accessible to frontline staff.
You Should Participate if you are a(n):
- General Pediatrician
- Pediatric Sub-specialist
- Family Physician
- Allied Health Professional (PNP, PA, Nurse)
- Administrator (VP Medical Affairs, Risk Manager, Medical Director)
Webinar archives are not approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
* right-click and pick "save as" to save files to your desktop and open in the program of your choice if you experience issues opening MP3 or PPT files.