Now What? How to Disclose a Medical Error
September 14, 2006
Anne Matlow, MD, FRCPC
Marlene R. Miller, MD, MSc, FAAP
By the end of this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Define the term, "disclosure," and give at least one example of who should disclose a medical error and when disclosure should be performed
- Identify at least one example of ideal disclosure vs. non-ideal disclosure
- Apply two or more strategies to handle disclosure effectively in an ambulatory setting
You Should Participate if you are a(n):
- General Pediatrician
- Pediatric Sub-specialist
- Family Physician
- Allied Health Professional (PNP, PA, Nurse)
- Administrator (VP Medical Affairs, Risk Manager, Medical Director)
Webinar archives are not approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit.
* right-click and pick "save as" to save files to your desktop and open in the program of your choice if you experience issues opening MP3 or PPT files.