The Role of Health Information Technology in Medication Safety
April 25, 2007
Rainu Kaushal, MD, MPH
Paul Sharek, MD, MPH, FAAP
By the end of this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Review the epidemiology of ambulatory medication safety in pediatrics
- Describe the role of health information technology in improving medication safety
- Utilize specific health information technology applications
You Should Participate if you are a(n):
- General Pediatrician
- Pediatric Sub-specialist
- Family Physician
- Allied Health Professional (PNP, PA, Nurse)
- Administrator (VP Medical Affairs, Risk Manager, Medical Director)
Webinar archives are not approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Creditâ¢.
* right-click and pick "save as" to save files to your desktop and open in the program of your choice if you experience issues opening MP3 or PPT files.