The American Board of Pediatrics: Efforts in Patient Safety and Maintenance of Certification
December 5, 2007
Paul V. Miles, MD, FAAP
Director of Quality and Practice Assessment
The American Board of Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Marlene R. Miller, MD, MSc, FAAP
Vice President, Quality
National Association of Children's Hospitals and Related Institutions (NACHRI)
By the end of this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) in improving children's health care quality and safety.
- Apply the new Maintenance of Certification process to your own individual situation.
- Describe the role of the ABP in specific projects to improve knowledge and delivery of safe care to children.
You Should Participate if you are a(n):
- General Pediatrician
- Pediatric Sub-specialist
- Family Physician
- Allied Health Professional (PNP, PA, Nurse)
- Administrator (VP Medical Affairs, Risk Manager, Medical Director)
Webinar archives are not approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
* right-click and pick "save as" to save files to your desktop and open in the program of your choice if you experience issues opening MP3 or PPT files.