Simple Solutions to the Complicated Problem of Home Medication Use
December 18, 2008
Kathleen E. Walsh, MD, MSc
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
University of Massachusetts Medical School
Karen Frush, MD, FAAP
Chief Patient Safety Officer
Duke University Health System
Durham, North Carolina
By the end of this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Cite the epidemiology of home medication errors, and what questions remain unanswered.
- Recognize clinical situations where patients may be at high risk for home medication errors.
- Apply at least one strategy to reduce home medication errors in your patient population.
You Should Participate if you are a(n):
- General Pediatrician
- Pediatric Sub-specialist
- Family Physician
- Allied Health Professional (PNP, PA, Nurse)
- Administrator (VP Medical Affairs, Risk Manager, Medical Director)
Webinar archives are not approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
* right-click and pick "save as" to save files to your desktop and open in the program of your choice if you experience issues opening MP3 or PPT files.