About Us | Education
| Visiting Professor | Health
Policy | Awards
Education Brochures | Publications | Links
Section Member Benefits
- Section members receive 20% discount from the member price
(27% discount from retail price) for the newly revised book, Pediatric Dermatology:
A Quick Reference Guide (2nd edition).
- Section members receive
quarterly issues of the Society for Pediatric Dermatology (SPD) electronic newsletter, which
provides summaries of pertinent literature reviews in dermatology.
- Section members can get a discounted registration fee ($100 discount) for the annual Society for Pediatric Dermatology (SPD) meetings in Boston, MA on July 9-12, 2015.
- Section members are invited to serve on subcommittees such
as the Visiting Professor subcommittee, and as beta testers for new products and
- Section member receive the
section’s on-line newsletter.
- Section members can be invited to attend and/or give testimony at national meetings and/or federal advocacy conferences/Advisory Committee meetings/hearing and workshops such as FDA, NIH, and CDC meetings regarding indoor tanning legislation, UV/cancer/sunscreen, atopic dermatitis, and AMA Resolutions, etc.
- Section members are invited to participate in section member surveys, as beta testers for PediaLink and on Section subcommittees, and trainees can serve as a trainee liaison position to the Executive Committee.
- Members receive a copy of RedBook and RedBook on-line.
- Section members are included on a priority list to be invited to be faculty at AAP CME conferences such as the National Conference and Exhibition, Practical Pediatrics courses, and PREP courses.
- Section members are given opportunities to serve as resources to the AAP media/public relations for newspaper, magazine and television interviews.