Initiatives, Partnerships & Projects at Global Level
- Partnership for Safe Motherhood & Newborn Health
- Child and Adolescent Health and Development department of WHO
- WHO Department of Immunization, Vaccines, and Biologicals
- Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI)
- Multi-Country Evaluation of IMCI
- Environmental Health as it affects Children. Information is available in the United National Environment Programme Publication "Children in the New Millennium - Environmental Impact on Health"
- AAP Julius B. Richmond Center of Excellence - provides child health clinicians with information and tools needed to help protect children from the harmful effects of tobacco and secondhand smoke.