|PREP® Infectious Diseases -- THE Premier Infectious Diseases Self-Assessment
- Prepare for Maintenance of Certification™ (MOC) Examinations
- Get Immediate Feedback
- Receive Extensive Discussions and References
This intensively peer-reviewed state-of-the art new online self-assessment program is developed by leading pediatric infectious diseases specialists for specialists. Case-based questions will challenge your knowledge in the extensive scope of this specialty. Thorough explanations of preferred responses are included with the most up-to-date references available for your review. Important points are highlighted with abundant graphics and charts. Questions and critiques are based on content specifications from the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) MOC examination. See more details about a free trial of PREP ID.
PREP ID: A Comprehensive Review and Update of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
The next PREP ID course will be held in Chicago, Illinois on July 22-27, 2013. PREP ID is
co-sponsored by the AAP Section on Infectious Diseases and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society.
You should attend PREP®:ID if you are:
- Preparing to participate in the Subspecialty Certifying Examination in Pediatric Infectious Diseases to be administered by the American Board of Pediatrics.
- Preparing to participate in the Program for Maintenance of Certification™ (MOC).
- A pediatrician or family physician interested in a unique review and update of pediatric infectious diseases that can be applied to daily practice.
- A pediatric infectious diseases specialist interested in a comprehensive review and update of pediatric infectious diseases.
Participants may earn a maximum of 39.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Additional information regarding the location, course content, faculty and registration can be found at:
Please note: Online registration is not available for Section members
Register using one of the following options:
Call toll-free: 866/THE-AAP1 (866/843-2271)
Mail this form with payment to:
American Academy of Pediatrics/Registration
2862 Eagle Way
Chicago, Illinois 60678-1028
Fax this form to: 847/228-5059 or 847/228-0604