Section on Perinatal Pediatrics Membership (AAP Members)
The Section welcomes new and thanks existing members for their interest and involvement in the Section on Perinatal Pediatrics' activities and programs. The following AAP members are eligible for Section Membership: Fellows, Specialty Fellows, Post-Residency Training Fellows, Candidate Fellows, Honorary Fellows, Emeritus Fellows, Life Fellows, Corresponding Fellows, and Dual Fellows. Applicants must submit completed application and any necessary fees.
Benefits of Section on Perinatal Pediatrics Membership
As a Section member, you will have opportunities to:
1) Click here to join the Section.
2) Choose your membership category and complete the form.
3) Choose your payment, either credit card or a check for the $85 section dues.
4) Section dues are waived for all Neonatal-Perinatal Trainees
Non-Members Eligible for Full AAP Membership
Individuals eligible for full Academy membership must join the Academy in order to join the Section on Perinatal Pediatrics. This is accomplished by the following process:
1) Click here and choose your membership level.
2) Complete the form and include Section on Perinatal Pediatrics under Section name.
3) Choose your payment, either credit card or a check, and submit.
4) Section dues are waived for all Neonatal-Perinatal Trainees.
Medical professionals with expertise in Neonatal-Perinatal medicine are eligible for Section Affiliate membership.
Eligible candidates include:
Affiliate membership applicants must submit:
SECTION MEMBERSHIP FEES
Full Section Membership (AAP members) = $85
Trainee Section Membership (AAP members)
Residency and Fellowship = FREE
Section Affiliate Membership = $85