Who Can Join:
Membership is open to Fellows and Resident Post Residency Training and candidate members of the Academy in good standing with an interest in school health. Licensed physicians, nurses and other allied health professionals not eligible for Academy membership, are also welcome to join as affiliate members.
How to Join:
Not yet a member of the AAP?
Become a member of the AAP and the Council on School Health.
Already an AAP member?
Log into My AAP and use the online council/section membership application to join the Council on School Health.
Want to become an Affiliate Member?
You may apply for affiliate membership here. Remember to select the Council on School Health as the council you want to be affiliated with.
Member Benefits include:
- The monthly Council on School Health e-bulletin
- Networking opportunities through participation in the annual council business meeting
and member-to-member contact at chapter, district, or national meetings
- Access to the member-only content on the AAP Member Center and the Council
LISTSERV email lists
- Opportunities to participate in policy and educational program development
- Voting privileges in national council elections