How can I join the AAP?
Download and print the AAP Medical Student Application Form
For more information, contact Member Services at 800/433-9016 or 847/434-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or write to AAP, Division of Member Services, 141 Northwest Point Boulevard, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007.
What are the benefits of Medical Student membership?
Benefits and Privileges
- Membership in the AAP Resident Section as an Affiliate Member
- Free admission to the AAP National Conference and Exhibition, a multi-day conference featuring plenary seminars, workshops, and a technical exhibit area
- Resource for obtaining lists of residency training programs (categorical), combined training programs, and fellowship training programs
- Connection to local AAP Chapter
- Member Listserv®
- Resident/Medical Student Reception at the National Conference and Exhibition
- Discounts on AAP products and publications
- Resident Report, the Resident Section newsletter which covers topics including: practice management, case studies, point/counterpoint discussions, stress during residency, pediatric workforce facts, and other educational articles of vital interest to pediatric residents and medical students.
- Pediatrics 101, a resource guide from the AAP
- AAP BookStore, your source for the best in Pediatrics
- PedJobs, an Internet-based, interactive, secure job search Web site aappolicy.org, an on-line resource of all current AAP Policy Statements, Practice
- Guidelines, Clinical Reports, Technical Reports, and reproducible parent pages
- ResX.com, Internet booking engine for members to book their own air reservations
Subscribe at a Member Rate to:
- AAP News*, the official news magazine of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics*, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- PREP The Curriculum®*, includes both the annual PREP® Self-Assessment and the renowned monthly review journal Pediatrics in Review® and is based on the American Board of Pediatrics content specifications, the focus of the ABP Program for Maintenance of Certification in Pediatrics
- Pediatrics Review and Education Program (PREP®) Self-Assessment*, our self-study course designed to help pediatricians assess their knowledge of general pediatrics
- Pediatrics In Review*, a monthly continuing education journal
- NeoReviews*, the Academy’s online-only journal devoted to neonatal and perinatal topics
- NeoReviews Plus*, adds a neonatal self-assessment and the virtual journal NeoCollection
- AAP Grand Rounds*, timely synopses and critiques of important new studies relevant to pediatric practice, reviewing methodology, significance, and practical impact
- CME Courses, cover a wide range of cutting-edge topics and feature a high faculty/participant ratio
- PediaLink Educational Modules
* medical students can purchase any journal at “in-training” rates