This Section welcomes the following AAP National Member types:
- Post-Residency Training Members
- Specialty Fellows
- Candidate Members
- Honorary Fellows
- Emeritus Fellows
- Resident Members
- Corresponding Fellows and
- International Members.
Must be interested in contributing toward the objectives of the Section.
Join us today by going to the Section Membership Application.
SECTION AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP
This Section welcomes affiliate members who are:
- Licensed physicians not eligible for AAP membership who reside outside the borders of the United States and Canada.
- Licensed physicians who are eligible for AAP International membership but who are only interested in SOICH affiliate membership.
- Licensed physicians who are involved in the care of children in countries outside the United States or Canada.
- Credentialed or sponsored allied professionals and other interested professionals including: nurses, nurse practioners, physician assistants, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, social workers, psychologists, and midwives who care for children and families internationally as well as in the United States and Canada.
- Honorary members who are invited by the Section Executive Committee and who consist of physicians and others who have made life long contributions and/or significant achievements working for the health of children worldwide in accordance with the Section's strategic goals.
Applicants must submit:
- Completed application form and any necessary fees.
- A copy of curriculum vitae.
- A copy of applicable license, diploma or certificate
- A sponsor letter from an AAP Fellow.
Join us today by downloading the Section Affiliate Membership Application.
FRIEND OF SOICH MEMBERSHIP
Be a physician living in a low to low-middle income country as classified by the World Bank
Limited to electronic information from SOICH only.
To become a Friend of SOICH please contact Bessie Chau